Sometimes we just need your assistance to ensure your safety, the safety of others and the safety of your property. Below are some forms that we have provided for you.


The first form would register your child or special needs individual in the case that they were to get lost or abducted, we would need less information to ask you in the case of that horrid event.

The second form is for a request of special patrols through your neighborhood or by your house in the case of your home being vacant while you are on vacation.

The third form is to register your home alarm.

The fourth form is used to register your bicycle with the Police Department.